FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

I support FAR, page-23

1. 51 Posts.
    This is why I hardly ever come on HC anymore. I can't handle the constant whinging.
    The oil industry is going through one of it's toughest times. FAR has been doing a great job. For a small company like FAR to even survive in these times is a testament to management.
    The CRs and dilution are unavoidable. How do you expect them to drill without money? The fact that they've been able to raise the funding during the downturn speaks volumes about the potential here.
    The stock price hasn't moved but why would it? FAR and the JV has shown their is oil there but they haven't proved DOC yet or even communication between the different wells. What do you expect them to do? Hype up the stock with media releases so the price spikes? All that will happen when the dust settles is the price will drift back to it's realistic price and leave loads of Mum and Dad investors in the red. Who wants that?
    People keep comparing FAR to 88E. I haven't read into 88E for a long time now but as far as I know 88E is Shale Fracking. Shale Fracking isn't economically viable atm. It's the whole reason the Saudis flooded the market. To cripple the American Shale Fracking industry. IMHO 88E has been driven on pure hype. Don't get me wrong I wish I had jumped in and out making some money but I was basing my decision on the company and not the hype.
    Why aren't people comparing FAR to the hundreds of small oil companies that are going bankrupt? Or the massive oilers that are having to restructure their whole company and making thousands of people redundant (including myself).
    FAR is still a risk. Anything could happen between now and production. If trading was easy everyone would be doing it and making millions.
    If you don't like how the SP is going just sell and move onto something that is doing what you want. I just don't see the point of coming on here and having a cry everyday.

Ruffy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $11.35K 23.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.