FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Zac et al I support management too with regard to the fabulous...

1. 16,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Zac et al

I support management too with regard to the fabulous results and how the project is progressing. But I'm not too impressed with their performance with respect to selling the story, raising capital at low discounted prices and letting the share price "look after itself". I'm disappointed but never rude about it here or in communication with FSAR.

One thing I said a few days ago bears repeating in this thread/conversation. That is management have in fact done what they said they would do and that is increase the value of the company ... pre discoveries FAR had a MC of around $100m and its now (after many dilutive CRs) over $350m. Its just that that gain has NOT been passed on to shareholders who owned the company pre-discoveries and took all the risks. Even if we had all been able to partricipate in all of the last 3 CRs we would not have made any money out of it.

So FAR management have increased the value of the company but not sdhareholder wealth. I know we are in the phase of company growth where this is often the case but the longer it goes the less convincing it becomes that we will indeedbe rewarded for both our risk and our patience!!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.