FAR 2.97% 52.0¢ far limited

I support FAR, page-58

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Cosmo
    Your missing the point. If you don't believe that Far will be successful then seriously why don't you sell. Invest your proceeds in CVN. That is another good company in my opinion. My comment to you was genuine. Re purchasing your shares at 28 cents. Why? I can buy the shares at 8.2 to 8.3!

The biggest issue is peoples' timelines. We all have our own expectations and timeframes for ROI. I personally feel quite comfortable with my investment in Far and have publically stated a few times that I don't think we will see a re-rating of this stock until late Q3 or into Q4. Nothing has changed for me on that front. I am looking forward to the upcoming results at SNE 4 and presumably a couple of extra holes and also further RISC updates. I have also commented before that this discovery is very rare and most of us will never get the chance to be involved in another one like this again. At the end of the day it just comes down to your timeline.

With regards to the share price.....yes it is disappointing that we are not seeing some extra value. At the moment the volume is very low with cross trades dominating. In my view it means most people are holding and prepared to wait to see what unfolds. The fact that we have had 5 successful holes strongly highlights the prospectivity of the field and I personally feel confident that many third party eyes are watching and waiting. Drilling and evaluation takes a lot of time. Resource calculations are complex and require constant re-evaluation and further time. The same will apply to CVN which I know we also both hold. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.