JBM jubilee mines nl

i talked to the directors of jbm today

1. 3,792 Posts.
    Hi guys,

I rang JBM today & spoke to one of the directors.

He told me in confidence so I can not say to much.

He said something about the JBM dividend yield being over 10% fully franked at current shareprices.

He said something about JBM trading at a 6.11 Price to earnings ratio.

He said something about the people selling JBM shares & the FACT they are retarded wank*ers who would be better off INVESTING in Cleopatra & her Five f*ckin pyrimads.

He said something about ANomlay 1 being more than 270,000 tonnes of Nickel(over $5 Billion worth) & Alec Mairs being worth atleast ANOTHER 5 year extension on Cosmos.

He said something about the CHINESE making over $1,000,000,000 in profits from anomlay 1 over the next year & how Australian investors are retarded & need somebody from overseas to show th true worth of a Australian company.

He sais something about Prospero(Anomay 3) being worth a few Billion dollars at least, but,,,,,,,

At the End he said, what do I know??????????, I'm just the director of a company.

He said, the company is just worth what the market decides on the day.

Hi guys, anybody planning on spending dividends yet????????????

It's less than 10 weeks to go now.

Perhaps we all should take profits now, instead of waiting for dividends?????????

We can all buy back in under $4.35??????????

If we all sell tommorow, we can all buy back in cheaper tommorow??

BTW.

The Bulliten artcile did a lot of good,

JBM down 7 cents & 1.58%to close at $4.36.

PERSONALLY,

I am sitting on a $5,600 LOSS with JBMWMG.

My losses could turn catastrophic if JBM share prices do not pick up.

If JBM reaches anywhere near $5 over the next week or so, I promise to buy every current JBM holder a beer(foreign beers included).

If JBM drops below $4.20 I will buy every hotcopper reader who holds JBM 2 beers(proof of ownership required for the period).

If JBM just keeps trading in the current range for the next few months my shares will do fine but my options suffer huge time decay losses.

I wish I bought some more JBMWMG today,,,,,,,,,,,but then maybe I will tommorow.

I don't have much money but if I sold JBM shares I would have plenty more to buy options. lol.

WHy muck around with speck stocks???

Do as I do & buy Call warrants in major companies, lol.

Perhaps I have been lucky so far???????????

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.