BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

i think a substantial holder, page-20

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I would hardly say that your current downramp is answering diego's request to "enlighten" him.

But I guess it does.

Think as negatively as you can about any of the projects that Republic might be involved with. Then rubbish JK and have a swipe at "others" ( have to try and discredit Neb without actually naming him )Back it all up by quoting a sharemarket guru / icon (Warren Buffet) and well... its no contest really. But just to make sure chuck in a red herring about Asian investors having sold out of RAU and wow - that really does sink the boat.

Quite obvious that anyone who might remotely think that RAU has a chance after that withering attack must be completely bananas.

It is easy to be negative in the current climate. But let's just see what the next few months and through the year bring.
    With all the best will in the world sometimes things take longer to unfold than originally planned or anticipated. Wheter it be because of the weather or because results take longer to process or whether some people prove a little unpredictable.

The worm will turn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.