BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

i think a substantial holder, page-22

1. 574 Posts.
    Hey guys
    Sentia and cb and i think 2-3 other diehard holders

I am with you in a sense that im very interested in RAU and its potentials and yes, my heart does partially go out to you guys becos ur possibly sitting on a significant loss

However, if i havent made that hard decision that day, i would be down even more.

We all knew how important MtC was to the SP and even though i noticed the large selldowns and crappy drill results as a warning sign, i persisted to acquire somemore and traded a little

I went against the head and shoulders chart pattern because i "believed"

As for shareholders, in fact the Mt C failure was so important that they should have a days trading halt prior to ann not bloody 15 mins (u shareholders who got caught should bring this up with the ASX)

my mind was scrambled to the point where i simplified it to MtC=RAU SP. therefore no MtC=no RAU

in reality this is of course ridiculous but the SP reflects the sentiment and the state of all our minds. Tell me you seriously thought the SP is going to rocket after the MtC failure ann

I thought not...anyhoo, as u can see i'm still pissed off but remains entrenched in everything RAU (love-hate r/s)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.