BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

i think a substantial holder, page-23

1. 1,218 Posts.
    fj,

Well at least you have come clean you ARE downramping. AND you DO want to buy back in - at the right price

The right price IN YOUR OPINION I take it. Don't you think that you should have the decency to let that be a fair price - determined by the market, NOT by your persistent drip of innuendo, criticism (unsubstantiated), and the like?

And just in case you wonder why I care? HC DOES make a difference to the share price of companies. NO DOUBT about it imnotsohumbleopinionaboutthat!

And yes I hold stock and oppies. Some owe me money, some don't. I hold for the long term and am confident that RAU and JK and team will come through tops. and that RAU will one day be a successful company.

In the meantime maybe I can have the hide to suggest a couple of principles and questions for you to post by:

1. Can I honestly defend with facts the position I am taking?

2. Is my post colored and influenced by my wish for the share price to go in a particular direction?

3. Does my tone and attitude reflect sufficient facts to represent an informed comment, or does it reflect my WISH for what I want the price to do?

4. Have I gathered facts as widely as I can? Or have I gathered and focussed on only those that suit my perceptions and what I want to happen?

Too altruistic and airy fairy? Yep,,, I guess it is for many. It seems to me, sadly, that many, many posters on HC have hidden agendas and selfish motives, and that gets in the way of informed dialog.

BTW - I would not sell to you at the current price! Let alone at your 1 cent? There ARE things in the pipeline and heaps of drilling to come soon, so I am happy to stick around. Sure, the US stuff etc. is not helping, but there has been an "other side" of every crash in history. Quite likely to be so with this one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.