AGL 0.96% $10.55 agl energy limited.

I think Brett Redman must resign! Him not owning enough shares...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I think Brett Redman must resign! Him not owning enough shares in AGL is an insult to me as a shareholder.
    How could he get multimillion dollar salary and take it elsewhere?! If he doesn’t have enough confidence in AGL he must step down and let someone else steer the wheel.
    Someone who is heavily invested in the company would work his ass off to get AGL the share price it truly deserves, which I think even with current turn over should still be north of $15. I don’t think Brett cares enough. Why would he?He’s getting paid regardless. He is lauging.

There was a similar scenario going on with URW few months ago having a useless CEO and their share price had dropped bellow €30 and kept falling. Then a group formed a supervisory committee and replaced the CEO. The new CEO has over 100million Euro worth of shares if I’m not wrong. He turned the table as soon as he stepped in and SP more than doubled in couple of months. Why? Because he was fighting for his own investment to start with. He was in the same boat with all the other shareholders. I think we need the same thing here in AGL.
    Our current CEO is not motivated enough . He still gets paid regardless of SP being $10 or $15 or $20 . Wouldn’t make much difference as long as he’s getting paid right?
    But so many people have put their life savings here, their Super, hard earned money and watching this fall from $28 to the current $10 joke! I bet these people deserve better.

This is all my opinion only . But if anyone agrees with me and knows what steps we can take to change the CEO , please update here. Thank you.

IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.55
Change
0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $7.097B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.47 $10.58 $10.41 $46.39M 4.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 140467 $10.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.