AGL 0.96% $10.27 agl energy limited.

"If coal was as necessary as some claim we wouldn't have a...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "If coal was as necessary as some claim we wouldn't have a thread bleating for government support."

Lol. I see the same thing millions of times in the past 2 years but for the green movement. Let me correct your statement for you.

'"If coal renewables was as necessary cost effective in practical implementation (day and night cycle) as some claim we wouldn't have a thread thousands of articles everyday extolling the bleating cost efficiency of renewables while at the same time people applying for government grants for rooftop solar. government support."

If rooftop solar was as good as people say it is, it wouldn't take 7 years to recoup capital expenditure, and that is AFTER having government grants. If you installed a battery as well, it takes 20+ years. Who the hell force themselves to live in the same house for 20 years just to recover the cost of an appliance? Sunken Cost Fallacy.

If a technology is as revolutionary as it is, you wouldn't need to propagandize it everyday. People automatically take it up without even thinking about it.

I believe the term the elites use for people like this is "Useful Idiots"

Lol, what a statement. "Bleating". The greenies braying like donkeys without running the math through their head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.27
Change
-0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $6.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.36 $10.40 $10.27 $14.55M 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11445 $10.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.28 942 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.