ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I think i figured it out.

1. 4,601 Posts.
    This is speculation but lets look at something, the Chinese are buying our mines, our houses, and agriculture, so pio take an interest in 3 decent sized lithium properties, the Chinese want lithium, the germans, the Americans, and a host of others. But"..........pio have huge amounts of nickel at the blair mine and blair dome prospect, a huge amount of gold at acra and a host of valuable mineral tenements.

If Gangfeng take a big bite of pio then they are in a position to obtain claim over our lithium and the nickel and the cobalt and the zinc and the lead and we even have dumb boring iron ore if you delve into it.

What a absolute no brainer for a $4.5 Billion dollar company , who is part of the lithium cartel to control supply.
    The company probably has state interest via the Chinese government anyway. So take a chunk, control the lithium offtake and later on control the rest of our massive array of metals and industrial minerals.

I really thought hard about this and a simple cap raising is done and dusted, a more complex structure takes time and the delay could be due to the complexities of putting it together.

Just thinking about this scenario gets me very excited. I know DC would not do anything that was not beneficial to the company, so whatever the outcome it will be good for the shareholders to be well rewarded in time.

It was my belief we were to comence trading today but the delay is very intriguing to say the least.

If i am right and i hope to hell i am, it will put us up into pls and gxy status much faster than could ever be anticipated. We would have some very very wealthy shareholders in a very short time span.

Good luck to all for tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.