RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

i think i found it, page-5

1. 15,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    thx for those links

interesting if you use that bigger range (which fits in nicely with a recurring speed angle throughout the chart), and project it from now, it ends quite conveniently at 60c+ on settlement date.

it has to be said that the chart has been so professionally played that i can't help but wonder if it was Veritas trying to keep a lid on things until march.

who can forget the timely appearance of the multiple 100k sell orders at 60 and 70c everytime the SP approached trigger lines?

and in their own research report they mention that they

"await the completion of the pre-feasibility to provide the impetus for a share price re-rating towards our price target."

they also assume "project capex of $50m is fully debt funded leaving a $10m raising at A$0.50 per share to fund the $8.0m acquisition of 100% of the project in June half 2011 and $2.0m for working capital."

knowing they might only get one more bite of the cherry, it is arguable that they might have wanted to keep the SP from flying to ensure as many shares as possible for their clients

the flipside of this is that they are equally capable of releasing the shackles once they are properly set.

should be a very quick journey from 50c to $1.50.
    how many iron ore stocks are still under $100m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.