LRC 0.00% $3.54 laguna resources nl

To those who are doing their best to bring the SP down, I am...

1. 77 Posts.
    To those who are doing their best to bring the SP down, I am curious to know why, if you truly have the interests of traders at heart as you imply, you seem to make your "warning" somewhat negative comments at the peak of a rise? Laguna's announcement was made on Monday and followed up what had been already announced mid September. It seems therefore that there was plenty of time and opportunities to inform potential traders of your thoughts regarding management. Yet nothing on this thread or on SPP's thread (unless I have missed it!).

On another note, I would add that some of us do not necessarily follow blindly the comments of posters because they have been granted a red heart but because they usually (but not always) inform and share their knowledge and conclusion regarding stocks with constructive comments at the right time, that is usually much earlier than at the time of a stock's rise or after as some gets in the habit of doing.If you therefore disagree with them, would you please make and justify your comments at an earlier stage?

AMK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.