CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

What more can I say??? Well not a lot really that I haven't...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    What more can I say???

Well not a lot really that I haven't already said over the past days/weeks/months.

It seems to me the naysayers and the doomsday posters have come out in droves today and been very hard at it on the CNP threads. I notice they are all quite happy atm to sink the boot in because their personal motives are of course for immediate financial gain by shorting the stock, so in essence they will say anything to stir emotion within various Forums (the market) to drive the sp down imo. I personally don't think we are going to get to see the REAL Centro "money shot" until the FYR are released on Friday.

Both Neil_WA and swap put on good posts today; 2 of the very few that were worth reading on the CNP threads. Overall, the rest are (in essence) just jargon imo!

Now I have made the decision to take the rest of the week off from the CNP threads until we receive the FYR on Friday as I think the CNP threads are becoming far too emotional for my liking and it really only serves to heighten others emotions during this tumultuous time for the longer term holders; and I for one don't want to be swayed nor dismayed by the "fear & greed" of others. I will be lurking however, lol.

Happy trading shorters; but don't get caught with your shorts down - lol!

Now...where was I??? Ahhhh yes ... gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp...!

Cheers, Pie :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.