BSL 0.27% $22.08 bluescope steel limited

i think i was wrong, page-43

1. 12,085 Posts.
    sidao7 kittyboomboom nofate
    Thank you for your support. There was only so long I could stay on the side lines reading all the quibble insinuating BSL is a quivering mess. I can not recall the reputable brokerage house that 'tipped' BSL for a 276% increase with an outperform. No disrespect to them but I think it's obvious that outperform is the only direction a shorted, manipulated price like this can go.
    Some suggest BSL is a TO target. Why??? Do they think the scenario would play like this "Your company has a SP of $2, we are willing to offer a premium of 50% at $3, take it or leave it". The TOU for this site prevent me from accurately stating BSL's reply. LOL
    At no time did I ever feel my employment was 'threatened' at BSL during the GFC. A redundancy was wishful thinking-albeit, attractive for me! During the last boom we had very hard time finding workers. Most were young drifters with no work ethic thinking the world owed them a higher wage. No offence to the youth who has good work ethics, I apologise but you are a rare breed!
    I must add that BSL in the West is committed to total customer satisfaction. As such, BS Distribution it is committed to supply AND processing(plasma/profiling/bandsaw/) of it's supply lines. And as mentioned, the Victaulic pipe system. It's not a company on the verge of bailing out, but rather, enforcing it's pre GFC vision, to be a one stop shop.
    Only my opinion but ATM BSL isn't for the faint hearted DT. As to those who want to quote me charts and support levels etc etc etc. this stock, don't bother, I am not that naive to why this stock is at it's current SP. I trade high profit margins trading over sold stocks with solid Algo/Short/Hedge etc plastered all over them.
    I hope I have not ramped or biased this stock, if so I aplogise to HC moderators and fellow posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.