ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

i have been in stock market for over 8 years, any stock sp rised...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    i have been in stock market for over 8 years, any stock sp rised must have a period of retracement, we have fibs, trend line, support to identify the range of retracement should possibly happen.

i used to think WHY...A BIG WHY........retracement is a must....i have found out the answer now.....without a healthy retracement, too many traders would try to make quick profit and offloading share while the sp is on its appreciation period, hence creating more barrier and making it more difficult for smart money to push the sp to a point of their expectation

smart money or bots (whatever you called) aim to push the sp higher to a level of their expectation, to do this, and without paying too much to do it, the best way is to make retracement happen.

during the retracement period, all those who are in whn for short term and quick profit, will then be washed out...

i have invested into this stock in may/june, at average price 2.8c, and since the day one i bought into this stock, i have set up my exit strategy, i have the expectation of this stock and as long as the fundamental remain the same, i am comfortable and will not be affected by day to day sp movement....

my plan is.......i will offload 3 million of share when farm out news is confirmed and announced, then i will wait until 3d interpretation finished to offload my other half......always set up the plan before you buy into a stock, so you dont get wash out by this SMART MONEY ACTION like today........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 136238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.