RCD record investments limited

re: just in front by a nose snake, a number of us who follow the...

1. 688 Posts.
    re: just in front by a nose snake, a number of us who follow the photo enforcement area closely because of our investments in RDF were amazed when Rentworks came to the Transol party.
    The initial Transol prospectus claimed many feats that appeared completely impractical in light of publicly released information from other companies in the industry such as Nestor and Redflex. One claim in the prospectus that comes to mind was break even once 25 live systems are installed, public statements by various CEOs of other companies put this figure at 125 to 150, quite a difference.

You would think even very basic due dilligence by the lessor would have picked up this and a number of other claims that just did not jell, after all they surely would have to have been very comfortable with Transol itself before buying (at a high price) and leasing back assets that in a forced sale would be worth very little without Transol to run them. Not really like doing a sale and leaseback of a building or even motor vehicles where there is solid value to rely on.

As I've said I am not interested in either RCD or TNC so please do your own research, my info could be way out but if true there is a chance it could cast a shadow on the lending criteria of RCD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.