I think I've become a racist, page-14

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I don't Condone the Bigot on the bus either but........
    If you are white these days you are a racist or probably always have been perceived to be
    I'm supposed to not offend anybody who comes from an ethnic background because its not politically correct .
    I can't offend Allah because it might hurt someone's feelings, which I don't & won't to do because I've never met the bloke & God forbid I probably never will.
    I go to Woolies and find that a lot of the food I eat now has a Halal sticker on it just in case I cared that my tax dollars made sure they killed the poor beast when it was facing Mecca when killed which I don't.
    I doubt the beast cared much about it either or that it made it any tenderer on the Bbq.
    But I'm sure it probably added 3 bucks to my price per kilo so we could justify some bureaucratic feel good department in Government keeping A Minority happy.
    This Country has been colonised by people from all over the planet since day dot and they have all worked hard to Assimilate to the values of there adopted country Australia,
    Read that again...Assimilate...You are here now fit in and become Australian !
    We don't care where you came from , you are welcome here just leave your bitter beliefs behind and join the rest of us in enjoying a wonderful peaceful place.
    We are not wanting to become part of your war or whatever is was that you left to come here
    to get away from.
    But now we find we are bowing to a minority who are not wanting to be part of Australia but wanting it to be just like the grief and trouble they left behind before they came here for a better life , what for because Allah said they must not like us Aussies ?...
    give me a break go back , fight for isis or whoever and go meet him in person , that seems to work for some of you & if our Immigration had more balls we would not let you back into this great country but would send any of your family back as well....

This is a joke from 2007 , shame we didn't cement it then but we could'nt because it wasn't politically or culturally correct then either... & I'm supposed to care.....Yeah right
    Wake Up People these folks are gonna be your nemesis..God forbid if we let them

This is from 2007

Three guys, a Canadian farmer, Osama bin Laden, and an Australian engineer are working together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

Pooooof!

With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Osama bin Ladin was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Jews or Australians can come into our precious state."

Pooooof!

Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Australian engineer says, "I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains,

"Well, it's about 5000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries. Nothing can get in or out, it's virtually impenetrable."

The Australian engineer says, "Fill it with water " !

It's a shame we don't have more Engineers like this bloke !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.