Peaceakki...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Peaceakki

...............................................................................
    "It's all perception or lack there of - simple truth is we are all humans if you took out the visual aspect & the voice assuming it differs through an accent different to your own then all would likely get along fine & dandy."
    ................................................................................

I think that, while naively appealing to some, is a completely ignorant comment. Ignorant of all recorded history and *real* human nature. Ignorant of how people really think and act......all peoples, colours, cultures and religions. It is ignorant of how people act en masse, especially under the slightest stress. It's all primal, all natural and all the ideology in the world will not change it.

..................................................................................
    "I some times wonder what it would be like for people blind & without sight to take others without any kind of prejudice."
    ..................................................................................

It would still not take too long for the blind to go tribal. Even now, blind people are just the same as anyone else, and if they don't judge on sight will judge on smell and voice and attitude.

I think that you suffer from the misguided belief that the world will or even should conform to your prejudices. I 'm not knocking you for that, it's a nice dream but IMO completely unrealistic. Do yourself a favour and look at the world without blinkers and see if you can understand how it really works. The current PC ideology runs counter to human nature and will not last. There are even signs of it starting to implode......bring it on I say.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.