FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I think I've gone MAD.

1. 404 Posts.
    Gents, enjoy your posts from time to time, I am also a long suffering holder, though not as high as some here I think. I have been watching this for the last year or so waiting for some kind of sign of the bottom, as you know the selling has been relentless.

But I did something a couple of days ago I thought I'd never do and that was buy another a little over half holding of original holding. Why? apart from bringing my average down to 16c which would appear to be achievable, the charts, in my opinion, appear to be showing a slow reversal. More so a rounding bottom on the yearly,which works with the 2 & 3 yearly also. As well as a few indicators showing a accumulation over the last year getting stronger.

- RSI starting to bob around 0 line.
    - Steady accumulation since start of this year, even when share price falling.
    - Momentum in share creeping up to 0 line.
    - Money flow getting stronger, more so since August.
    - Lower moving averages starting to cluster, with higher ones flattening out.
    - Triple test of lows at .076, and now making higher lows.

Lately I have also noticed, 200 000 units beings placed first in line then replaced when gone, and late today some just line wiped .085.

With jobs being advertised, and acquisition time surely getting closer, it looked like a good time to roll the dice on this one.

Thought I would share as I know how you feel and any hope is good at this stage. As in life nothing guaranteed though, you know the drill, pardon the pun. Good luck all.

MADyrdy.png MADind.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.