i think julia is in trouble

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I think Julia Gillard is really going to cop it this time round.

Its another bomb and its ingredients are:

Julia Gillard has introduced a Carbon Tax that she first denied introducing.
    When questioned on her backflip, she denied that there was any backflip.
    When asked why she broke her promise to NOT backflip on the Carbon Tax after being elected, she denied that she broke a prmise at all.
    Then the media dug up her quote, to the effect of "there will be NO Carbon Tax under ANY governement that i run".

Then she was seen to shrink a little and admit that she had indeed broken that promise...and she sulked off, licking her political wounds.
    Justice had been served to her as a cold, confronting dish for her that day.

NOW, Kevin07 has remarked on how he was advised to drop the Carbon Tax idea, "for all time".
    There is strong insinuation that he was advised to do this by the very people who have now NOT dropped the TAX "for all time", but who have indeed RE-introduced and implemented the TAX...

Again, regradless of who in particular these advisors were, they came from the same government that commited a mutimy against the Australian Governement of the day on the basis that the Carbon Tax was a bad idea and shold be binned forever.
    This is the same governement that is being run by Julia right now.

Poor Kevin07, he was stabbed in the back and Julia took his seat before it got cold. Well now, i think the seat could need a new bum again,,,should it come by a mutiny again Julia? Maybe you should stay in front of the pack and resign for your seemingly controlled lying and selective honesty.

Lautrec

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.