MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

that's exactly your problem Nasty. you believe you see the whole...

1. 1,257 Posts.
    that's exactly your problem Nasty. you believe you see the whole picture and you're not willing to see the different components. Yeah, the price didn't go to 40c GREAT! I shorted this morning thinking price would go on that direction. I changed my mind and I bought thinking the opposite.

As Muzza has said the sp is really erratic at the moment to make a low risk analysis which means that for traders with some common sense the best option would be wait and see as no clear direction is shown.

That doesn't mean loosing money or opportunities, that means waiting for more certain grounds to commit funds.

People who are not able to identify a particular situation and adapt to it getting some benefits usually fall in the stupidity cycle where they convince themselves that the whole world is just wrong, usually finishing each sentence with a LOL.

MMX reality has changed, if you don't want to see it is your problem but I'm sure that some people may have done some profits this morning just by using some trading common sense. I bet it wasn't your case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.