MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

i think mitsubishi will walk away, page-53

1. 3,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi graymatter

I'm absolutely thrilled to know that you finally used that gray matter of yours and did the right thing before MMX heads for Orbit LOL

graymatter my old chum you are partially redeemed now that you've done the right thing and all you have to do for full redemption is to cleans yourself of that embarrassment called CHM LOL

Please just ignore muzza and his co conspirators cuz they know no better and they'll have to spend the next few weeks wiping off the eggs LOL

On behalf of the winning team welcome you on MMX wagon and looking forward to laugh all the way to the bank soon LOL

wachito please throw away all those silly books and CDs telling you how to trade. If those guys really knew how to trade why would they bother trying to sell you all the stuff instead of just keeping quiet and using their so called fail-proof methods and make lots of money? LOL

muzza I reckon you really deserve a long holiday or just find another hobby to entertain yourself cuz lost all your credibility LOL

Cheers

Confucius said: Got to be in it to win it LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.