MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

i think mitsubishi will walk away, page-9

1. 1,257 Posts.
    a good part of the funding will be done by equity raising which means major shareholders to pour money in it. my take on this is less "strategic" and long term. As they need to raise the funds the major shareholders will try to bring the price to an acceptable level to allow good value for the money and pave entry point for new players. This is why I believe pumping the price to $1 give or take is really feasible in this context. Then is just a matter of selling the story to a chinese packed with money and there you have it.

I don't believe in the $4 valuation even when it sounds great, but I do believe in some financial engineering to allow to take some profit in the short term. With BFS Ok, even when sino is "going away" we have a very good chance to make a 30% return in the short term. As I'm putting my money where my mouth is I've change my disclosure and sentiment as I have bought 50000 shares this morning at 70c whith stop loss on 67c and re-assess target and stop loss on 75c. Original target 95c. If you do believe in MMX it should make sense and if you don't believe is still a good bet in the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.