RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i think the oppies will expire worthless, page-31

1. OMS
    7,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Let me respond
    "What you need to understand now is that genuine posting and thoughts aren't accepted here anymore"

Yeap 100% agree its very obvious, but its only about 5 posters and its starting to include you in that list. Pitty the moderators dont do anything about it

---
    "what you need to understand is that Hadja is a mate of Drarthur who has nil guts to post here anymore"

The doc doesnt post here because of the 5 or so posters that attack anyone with credibility, while at the same time trying to gain credibility of their own - that action is doomed

---

"yet he passes on personal details to Hadja who is becoming his puppet,"

He can pass information on, i can pass info on, you can pass information on - so what?
    but please prove to me how hajda is a puppet? i dont understand what you are getting at

---

"this thread changed the day Rupert was able to speak english, "
    I think it changed the day he popped up. same as when PS started his bs and im sure more people in the future will do the same - best piece of advice, let the Company do the talking. - what i dont like is unjustified personal attacks, out of the blue for no reason.

"personally i don't give a rats ar.e if RRS sink or swim, the companies deceiving ways of the last 12 months make you sick of the situation, but i will buy more at the right price, that price today is .06, who knows what tomorrows price will be."

thats 100% fine with me but if you dont give a fk if the co sinks or swims, then in the same sentence want to get in at a better entry - there is conflict in your argument. Which one is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.