RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Let me respond"What you need to understand now is that genuine...

1. OMS
    7,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Let me respond
    "What you need to understand now is that genuine posting and thoughts aren't accepted here anymore"

Yeap 100% agree its very obvious, but its only about 5 posters and its starting to include you in that list. Pitty the moderators dont do anything about it

---
    "what you need to understand is that Hadja is a mate of Drarthur who has nil guts to post here anymore"

The doc doesnt post here because of the 5 or so posters that attack anyone with credibility, while at the same time trying to gain credibility of their own - that action is doomed

---

"yet he passes on personal details to Hadja who is becoming his puppet,"

He can pass information on, i can pass info on, you can pass information on - so what?
    but please prove to me how hajda is a puppet? i dont understand what you are getting at

---

"this thread changed the day Rupert was able to speak english, "
    I think it changed the day he popped up. same as when PS started his bs and im sure more people in the future will do the same - best piece of advice, let the Company do the talking. - what i dont like is unjustified personal attacks, out of the blue for no reason.

"personally i don't give a rats ar.e if RRS sink or swim, the companies deceiving ways of the last 12 months make you sick of the situation, but i will buy more at the right price, that price today is .06, who knows what tomorrows price will be."

thats 100% fine with me but if you dont give a fk if the co sinks or swims, then in the same sentence want to get in at a better entry - there is conflict in your argument. Which one is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.