RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Rupe, you're a man of many faces, which is fine, and...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    Rupe, you're a man of many faces, which is fine, and entertaining. And you may be legit, it's hard to know as I'm sure you'll appreciate. I do 'swing' (not that way) from one to another depending on latest info eg; elctions, personalities, and stocks. You're allegations against Takeover are at least consistent with my experiences, and others too as a mattrer of fact.

"Garry on the other hand is being investigated for (alleged) actual threats of violence that he has made towards d.a.and myself."

Sounds about right .....

"to run your m.o. based on theats and intimidation requires external adjudication"

Couldn't agree more, it's one thing to argue and insult, it's entirely another matter to be 'genuinely' threatened.

"p.s do u suggest a race tip that has some giddy-up in it"

I don't but I have a couple of systems that, since the day dot, have shown consistent profits. I run fibonacci's on them (think about it) ..... it dramatically reduces the inevitable run of outs. You see, when a system (I prefer to call it a strategy) has a good run, it is immediately marketed, the punters get on, the ROI drops, the punters lose and get off. It's cyclical in that respect. It's also cyclical in the actual race results.

"I hear hajde is off to the small claims tribunal tom to lodge a $20 claim plus costs for u no hoo's u no wot."

I'm actually going to represent hajda2, and recommend hajda2 be incarcerated for his own good. Fancy acting on a tip from one who has a record of NIL placings from 9 selections.

"range resources is a fabuluos story"

I agree .... but I also think something's not quite right ATM!

Now ..... what's the go with the allegation the you visited the local police station.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.