BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

i think there are 2 parties in the running, page-3

1. 364 Posts.
    Why take the lot. Why would you not cherry pick the best yielding assets and leave BBP to service the debt on any underperforming assets they paid too much for. I doubt BBP has much of a negotiating position - if they can sell something they will.

The delay in information is understandable. You give an indicative bid based on limited information just to get access to the data room. To think you can do a due diligence on this scale of acquisition in few weeks over the Christmas holiday period is ambitious - you would need at least 60 days outside of holidays.

Who is going to pay if you win in a disclosure class action? An insolvent company? Its insolvent parent? It would be wishfull thinking that you can get through any directors private trust structures. Their D&O Insurance? Remember the legal fees get paid out of the insurance first (which is why this would be dragged out forever and legal gold). It is only worth commencing legal action if the other party or anyone else you join to the action has very deep pockets - Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.