MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Firstly googly1, I see you downramping on the first post you...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Firstly googly1, I see you downramping on the first post you have ever made. Some of the points you make do need a response so I am putting aside suspicions and giving you a straight reply.

Firstly the "huge amount of posts" have in part coincided with a share placement to Sophisticated and Institutional Investors and some of these posts reflect due diligence research by these investors.

MCO is a very interesting play in its own right. The options in particular, represent very good value at the moment in my opinion as some sophisticates are balancing up their holdings, selling off options that have actually cost them in the order of 3c each. If you are indeed a potential investor and you have a time horizon extending past 12 months, perhaps you could consider doing some of your own due diligence.

Secondly, as you say "Victorian goldies do not have a very good track record." This makes the well managed ones like MCO very good value.

By the way; none of the above is investment advice and anything looking like a forward looking statement is entirely speculative on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.