CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

i think this is some interesting statistics

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Using the 3 words, LEASE, EXPLORATION AND LICENCE I have just scanned the Hansard debate of the 1986 Mining (Validation and Amendment) Bill.

For those who might think that how often these words are used indicates what Parliament was trying to do, I think the statistics speak loud and clear.

Assuming that if Parliament wanted to apply s.111A to an expired exploration LICENCE, then I would assume that word or the word LICENCES would get used (spoken).

Here are the statistics.

I had to press the ENTER button as many times as the word occurred and count the number of times I pressed it, in my head. Anyone knows me might get worried about how accurate these figures could be. Personally, I just lol at the thought that I can't count.

In the Legislative Council – Upper House –presumably smarter people too.

I hope the table bellow comes out right. Doesn’t become untabulated. Messed up.

Date Lease - Licence – Driver’s Licence – Exploration

12/06/86 33 0 0 0
    17/05/86 65 0 3 0
    18/06/86 66 0 2 1 (a reference to exploration companies)

Clearly, IMHO the Parliament had not a thought in its collective skull about applying s.111A to an expired Exploration Licence. But of course I could be barking up the wrong gum tree. I might even be going barking mad. You be the judge. But I am lol. Even if you can’t hear me. Just trust me for once. OK?

PS: No! Don’t TRUST me. For god’s sake, I refuse to be taken seriously. You do your own Lol. And go find your own gum tree. Eat gum leaves for all I care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.638M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $12.14K 640.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.