CAZ 10.5% 1.7¢ cazaly resources limited

Good Morning DoughBoy!!Yes, we can expect that the Hon. Chief...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Good Morning DoughBoy!!

Yes, we can expect that the Hon. Chief Justice is erudite on the question of s.111A, etc, etc, etc...as the King said in the King & I.........

and I HAVE SPOKEN!!....Da Dum Pum Pum...a musical reference.

(Sorry. Can't help myself. Stupid of course).

I'm trying hard to resist another song coming on.
    ================

And Doughboy, here is another bit of name dropping.

When in 1986 the Minista explained the question of restoring Pancontinental's Mining Lease he talked about the legal advice he sought before he decided to take the initiative and restore PanCon's Lease.

Bear in mind that I assume Mr McCusker QC mentioned back then (1986) is the same as the QC now (and still?) leading the Cazaly boys into court next Monday?

Der Minista said:

Mr PARKER: The Solicitor General was one of six or seven varying opinions to the effect that I did not have the power to do what I did. As was pointed out, Mr Williams QC, Mr Heenan QC and Mr McCusker QC believed that I did have that power. It depends very much on whose view one took....end quote.

I of course am a fence sitter. You must take anything I say, with a grain of the proverbial salts.....but do make sure it is iodised.

Though I have now decided to change my recommendation from None to HOLD. Not because I feel one should but because it looks like the market this morning is refusing to sell. So it looks like those that hold have decided to see this thing through, over the next week or more.

Not that we haven't had time to make up our minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $108.2K 6.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 456999 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.