VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

i think this one a little different...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Unlike many of the other trader specials of late...

This one stands out a little differently to me.

Key point from today's announcement...

Five of nine (55.55 %) patients experienced reductions in injected tumour volume or tumour stabilisation following multiple single tumour injections with CAVATAK

These are significant results...espcially given the less than ideal application given it was effectively a reaction trial...to prove CAVATAK is safe to use.

The blue sky here is significant...and the phaseII trials will be watched on by many...IF they have found what it appears they may, VLA will be snapped up by a major.

In the fog of war, we can often fail to see he wood for the trees and whilst every man and his dog may be trading the pants off this thing, and no doubt setting upper and lower resistance and support lines according to their trading parameters, the fact remains that if VLA are in fact on the verge of discovering a successful treatment for Melanoma and other forms of cancer, any "target" price that does not have a dollar sign in front of it is low-ball.

Curing cancer, or even just stabilising it...in anyway shape of form...is the holy-grail of the biotech world.

Is it possible VLA may play a leading role in this?

Clearly it is far too early to say, but results such as those above, from a modest and somewhat restricted phaseI trial, in my opinion are very exciting.

But...whether traders will give this more than a millisecond of thought whilst in the middle of a trading frenzy...I suspect not.

I guess what I am saying is...if the results of this trial suggest a genuine melanoma treatement, dare I say cure, then it could be expected that all manner of "groups" will have a real interest in buying VLA shares at current prices...and this willnot be resitricted to local players.

If (when?), this news hits the international headlines overnight, it could well result in a flood of early morning buying from offshore. If the germans get wind off this...and they typicaly like to buy our market early...anything could happen.

In any event, if VLA added another 200% tomorrow, I would not be at all surprised...but traders being traders, who kows...anything is possible.

Good luck all.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.