VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

i think this one a little different..., page-57

1. 1,482 Posts.
    I am basing my optimism and confidence on the science behind the Cavatak tests which include the previous trials, plus the pending phase 2 trial. This is what will keep traders and holders in this stock.

This cancer treatment will either be an alternative to other treatments that may enter the market in the future, or it will be THE treatment for skin cancers etc.

These cancers also affect the bowel and the eye . It is one of the less common types of skin cancer but causes the majority (75%) of skin cancer related deaths.

Around 60,000 new cases of melanoma invasive melanoma are diagnosed in the US each year, more frequently in males and in Caucasians.

According to a World Health Organisation report, about 48,000 melanoma related deaths occur worldwide per year.
    Here is why it is worth holding VLA shares based on the last announcement:

a. Melanoma is the fourth most common cancer in Australia. 1

b. The Lifetime risk of developing Melanoma is 1 in 29.2

c. In 2001 there were 8,885 Australians diagnosed with melanoma and 1074 died from melanoma. 1

d. In persons aged 15-44 melanoma and breast cancer are the most common cancers.
    Melanoma is the most common cancer in persons aged 15-24.

The possibilities of Cavatak being approved for distribution and sale, is very real and the demand for this drug/treatment will be massive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.