AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Hi all,being totally unbiased & by looking at the history of...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi all,

being totally unbiased & by looking at the history of current management dealings with announcing info in recent months & even years, we can easily predict that any info will be included in the qrtrly, not released seperately!!

if we can't learn from history & keep hoping for different mentality management then obviously we'll be dreaming.

one thing I'm sure of is that Angus has a plan & I do trust his plan whatever it is ... I can tell a decent businessman usually & he falls in the tricky kind that would not take risks IMO.

I do have a feeling the down playing info is part of the plan & the question of whether we like or dislike that plan is not really going to change the plan!!

we have to admit a fact that mangameent has a "unique" way of doing business & this is part of what AAR is about.

a great potential company but we'll have to have REAL faith in the potential to be able to swallow management's way of doing business & also to be able to wait what is obvious to be a plan.

I have followed this company in focus lately & i can tell in details the achieved part of the plan but seriously & honestly I can't see what's coming up, even that I have a multiple choice of coming events & all of them hold a lot of money!!

it is a critical stage as Gazzat highlighted but I have NO DOUBT that there's a certain plan being implemented & part of that plan is a very high SP in the futuer.

we're capped at 3c by force & in actual fact nothing is for sale until 4c!!!! you don't beleive me, try to buy anything....all the line up of sells until 4c is a mirage, the closer you get to it...the more you'll see it disappear!!!

as for when the plan will produce a high SP, i don't think even those who put the plan know!!! so many variables & no one can predict the when part!!

Feb will be an amazing month IMO!!! end of raining season in KP area & also the brokers presentation we'll have, news will be out in qrtrly & whoever is holding our SP down would've finished buying or we would have stepped into the next part of the plan!!

in all cases, potential is still there & whoever dreams of few folds return must expect the wait........life would be so easy if getting few folds as a return was that easy or quick lol

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.