DRE 5.88% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I think we need a new announcement, page-29

1. 2,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12666
    Lol, well, I've given a like to both Eshmun and Seth. You are both correct. It's a matter of risk/reward and how much and why someone invests in "Company A" or "Company B." A balanced speccy portfolio might have a bit of each - but blue chip "safe" investors would die of fright at the thought of buying either of them.

I'm in TYK for the same kind of calculation as Seth - there's potential for a big payoff here, and I have a lot of confidence in the two principal players - the MD, Joe Houldsworth, and the Geo, Matt Svensson. They have set about the exploration program with considerable energy and efficiency, and they know the area very well. The results so far are looking very promising - and the need for further illing is really a good sign, IMO. It means they haven't delineated the full size of the Eastern zone, so potentially more good news to come.

But Esh is dead right too - they need more cash, just to keep drilling, and much more still before they can actually develop a mine.

Anyway - for now it's looking good, and if the results keep coming, I'm confident the cash can be raised.

But yeah - it's a risk, with a potential reward to match. And of course I'm only putting up cash I can afford to risk.....

Good luck to us all, I say.

Best wishes

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.