APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

andrew - no need to call people names - grow up a little"You can...

1. g64
    261 Posts.
    andrew - no need to call people names - grow up a little
    "You can talk history all you want but APG were not in a position to be able to fund test plants etc etc until BHP came along"

yes but a large US coy was 12 years ago - ticor was, Crystal was, a major financial banking instution was. but none did. that being my point.

"Having said that, if all deals do collapse this time around then it is a very different story. He would have no excuses not to close deals"
    was is his excuse for all thoe ther times. My post said (or atleast meant to) that goals need to be set this time and if they are not reached (IE deals not done) he sould be replaced. you said the same thing but called me a clown
    sorry but I am confused there

will - "Get real guys. If you don't like the way the company is run then sell up and buy a better(in your opinion) stock"
    that point has been addressed - any (large) share holder has a right to an opinion on the way a company is run.

jwt - good post - but "what it will feel like for MT to read these posts. Like, "what the f... do I have to do to satisfy this lot". "
    if MT ever asked what do I have to do - avoid a 75% drop in SP. Sign 1 deal. take your pick

Puddlepie - "Anyone who lives in the real world understands the complex issues of dealing and negotiating with majors not to mention the difficulties in puting together a plant that has so many applications."
    great point - which is why - perhaps after no deals in 10years MAYBE a geologist is NOT the best person to do something so complex. maybe

pommie - "c'mon guys, we let him bring it this far, he's at 3rd base....let him bring it home" I remember a similar sentiment around crystal- and it died. I DID not suggest we kick him now - but goals need to be set, thats all i suggested. then IF this one (or two) die we can move one

Siek - "Fascinating conversation, lets dump the MD and get some one else because he hasn't delivered deals. Most amusing and I'm sure MT would have a good chuckle." I bet if I posted this as crystal stood on the horizon - I would have got the same response. but look what happened.
    "The next year is important" I bet if I could be bothered I would find that comment on HC over the last 4 years in a row. the sp 6c
    Siek - if the SP is 10c in 6 months and no bhp and no multiserv deal - do you think MT should still eb the MD. I say he shouldnt. that was the post. if you really think he should be given another chance ofter this - then we disagree.

Humms - f being undertwater is either in debt, or in the red then you are wrong- I own all my shares and my average buy price is probably 1c
    thanks for the useless information - I was trying to gage the reaction of other large shareholders here - I believe many of hte top 20 shareholders read this and I wanted to see if - in 6 months the situation is the same whether ofther SH felt the same

tewk - best post I have seen on HC. cheers

Seik - again "Anyone who criticises the MD for running it as a startup/development company has to learn what specualtive investing is. It seems some on this board are dreaming of owning a midcap at speculative prices and then get frustrated at the MD for not letting them have their cake and eat it too.
    " I will take that on the chin - you could well be right...

7 of 9 "teach english" I can barely speak it and I hate trying to type it in word pad on a thai keyboard aarrhgghh

puddle pie - i wish i wish I wish I had money to buy more - really i do.
    the fact remains I believe in this coy - current MD and all - mainly because the technology is SOO good. I just think IF in 6 months we are still here - it time for a change-
    spare me a dime($50k) brother?

and finally Seik - till we share that next beer - take care :)

Ps if the spelling is really bad - sorry it really is a thai keyboard
    g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.