SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Couldnt agree more dude. TJ=Th$low all over again. Love the...

1. 56 Posts.
    Couldnt agree more dude. TJ=Th$low all over again. Love the ramping, then the 60-70c prediction. hehehe

Bought in again a couple of days ago, averaged up, but at 90c SLA's a steal. OMG!

Astera, I dont post much here, but your well presented and articulated post deserves a reasonable reply. Of which you received many of on another site when you posted virtually the same, months ago. Obviously you took them with a grain of salt, or recent sp weakness (due to market forces, not intrinsic value of SLA mind you)makes your view stronger? I dont know. So, sorry if my reply is a rehash of previous, but so is your post.

Sorry all, this is gonna be long.

Swinburne study? Paid? Every Commercially Sponsored study is paid for. How do you think Public hospitals/Uni's cover their costs and also cover academic studies??? You know better. Are you implying corrupt? Are you serious? I know you have a medical background and thats why it surprises me you would contemplate a) Prof Stough risking everything on fake SLA results, and b) Swinburne Uni allowing it.Ummm, done by the Swinburne Brain Research Institute. Sorry who would you of prefered it to be done by? Esteemed. Prof Con Stough. Esteemed and well known.

"...treatment with Ropren is really impressive. These results are outstanding and need to be communicated to the public."

You dont find Prof Certs on the back of cereal packs. Full results have been held back for release on publication in peer reviewed journal, incorporating previous Russian Alzheimers trial results.

Scientific Advisory Board. Check the SLA website.Impressive.

Indepentent Director. Yes. A must. Soon.

Next. "What, the letter that was actually a paid testimonial (yes, SLA forget to mention that little bit of information in their release) from reputable doctors to talk things up a bit more than warranted to help the Ropren approval process along."

Wouldnt be astounded if a fee was involved in regards to procuring a representative letter from the organising commitee. Um, how much did it cost? Not much i bet, and these emminent scientists/dr's are putting their name on the line. Cant believe you'd discredit that either. And do you have any other examples? ie do you have any proof. Not sure if any were as good as SLA's. The fact that they have volunteered to database for SLA also is an amazing coup.

Yes, Vagif has left of centre views and interests. So did Einstein. :) Oh, and he used to run the Bioeffective trial program at the Russian Forestry Ministry. Whats he doing running SLA? Go figure?!?!

Dont bother bring up Denis' name? Are you serious?Amazing how you can turn him being intimately involved in the comapny to a negative. This is one of the smartest guys around in relation to running a buisness. "20 years in corporate consulting". Exactly. He's been inteviewed by ABC years back on economic data. Do you think he's gonig to throw it all away "spruking" lies?

Then there's Cardinal Health, Lifespan, BPO, Sibex, Galenopharm as partners....Fools all?

Astera, I really appreciate your input and doubt, as thats when we are called upon to revisit facts and background. And yes, youve been burnt before, but i think there are so many more positives in SLA than your negatives, with which i hope ive somewhat responded to above.

Luck to you and all

I hold

BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.