DSE 1.44% $3.43 dropsuite limited

i think you're wrong

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    The KPman, you are allways hovering about somewhere trying to remove the stench of your loss on EXM by posting repetitive negative posts. Hey, like I've said before, you are entitled to your opinion and no doubt plenty agree with you. I on the other hand see EXM from a different perspective. I see the company releasing info over the next 3 months that will highlight bonanza gold intersections and a release of a very accurate resources regrade which may or may not exceed the previous incorrect total but at the very least I believe it will be not far off 1 million ounces. I see a global markets pullback and the USD getting hammered and the POG going to the predicted heights of $1500+ this year. I see EXM mining in 2011 and selling gold at these record price levels and I see EXM's SP going up because of this. I see EXM drilling in the Tanami and coming up with Uranium/Gold results and the SP going up because of this also. So before you waste any more of your time on a stock of which you own none of, please don't bother telling me I'm a dreamer as I'm not. On the contrary if I was to lose the 45K I have invested in EXM then so be it, it won't change my life. What would change my life would be to be such a loser that I have to continually harass investors of a stock that I don't hold in order to make myself feel better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.43
Change
-0.050(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $239.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.46 $3.46 $3.35 $301.2K 88.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 741 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.47 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.