AXE 3.57% 29.0¢ archer materials limited

I thought AXE was the first??, page-10

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765

The best way to be involved with AXE is to know what exactly it is busy with right now. Delve into the technical extracts of the Nature article that is shared on Archer's website for the quantum bit angle AXE is taking. This way we can quickly assess other 'competition'. There's plenty of room for all players who have the conviction and the expertise to work at this on longer time horizons. 3 to 7 years I would guess.

Neither Quantum computing nor materials labs are trivial. So either we just take a punt based on share price, or we get interested in actually owning a piece of this. Both are valid approaches to the market.

As an investor I look at Silicon valley materials companies and they have investors willing to take market caps into the 10 billion dollar range and are willing to wait several years.

The point of difference with AXE is that while waiting there's the A1, they aim to prototype, then enter into partnership with biomedical companies while simultaneously managing the patents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $108.5K 376.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48500 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 24387 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.