AXE 0.00% 38.5¢ archer materials limited

Are they a threat? I believe not. The devil is in the details....

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Are they a threat? I believe not. The devil is in the details.

As per Archer announcement ~12 months ago: https://archerx.com.au/src/uploads/2020/08/20200810_Quantum-devices-successfully-built-for-qubit-control-ASX-Release.pdf

Archer CEO and inventor of the 12CQ chip technology, Dr Mohammad Choucair, previouslydemonstrated coherent control of quantum information [measured] over bulk quantities ofqubits at room temperature i.e. on aggregates of trillions and trillions of qubits†. However, the12CQ chip design requires the isolation of a few to single qubits. Therefore, qubit control mustbe performed on isolated few to single qubits for successful operation of the 12CQ chip.

In the German magazine article where 'Quantum Brilliance' speaks about their achievement (only accessible by signing up to the mailing list on the website, I might add), there is no indication that the same room temperature feat has been achieved:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3500/3500948-1d575a30ea2b676c56c2a5e67df6f03e.jpg
    Amidst all the technical jargon, it's difficult to make sense of what is actually being said. I often think if someone can't explain something complicated in simple terms, then they don't actually know what they are saying, and they're just using big words to try and make the reader think, "oh, wow, sounds impressive" when actually, what has been said? Lol

In July this year, Archer made this announcement: https://archerx.com.au/src/uploads/2021/07/20210712_First-indication-of-on-chip-qubit-control-ASX-Release.pdf

On-chip qubit control of few and single qubits would validate 12CQ chip viability
    With the early indication of on-chip qubit control the Company’s 12CQ quantum computing chiptechnology development continues and is on track towards achieving ‘qubit control’ undervarious qubit environments, including few and single qubits. Device fabrication andcharacterisation measurements are being performed by Archer staff at various lab facilities.For the first time, Archer has recorded the Continuous Wave Electron Spin Resonance (“cwESR”) signals arising from a specially fabricated superconducting on-chip resonatorsemiconductor device integrating microscopic quantities of qubits (Image 1). Initial resultsindicate the obtained on-chip cw-ESR signal signature is characteristic of the qubit material.Importantly, the on-chip cw-ESR signal signature was found to be in excellent agreement withthe well-studied, repeatable, and scientifically published signal obtained from room temperature measurements performed on macroscopic (‘bulk’) quantity qubits using cw-ESRinstruments†

I found this video useful in my own efforts to understand quantum computing a bit better:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.3¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $45.03K 117.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20808 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 45307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.