AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

First principle of quantum mechanics is, if you think you get...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    First principle of quantum mechanics is, if you think you get it, you don't get it. So, we're "all in this together" (sorry) in our lack of understanding, but two heads are better than one, etc. And two qubits are... You get the picture.

It's worth noting that virtually everyone is trying to figure things out in quantum computing these days. There are much bigger 'threats' to Archer than QB (with all due respect to Markus and the work they are doing, which is impressive to say the least).

IBM's collaboration with Archer is a big endorsement in my eyes, and one of the main reasons I have faith in the company's vision and the work they are doing. There are so many intricate details involved that it won't necessarily be the biggest dog that wins this fight, as it's a collective, human effort above all else (at least that is how I view it). New ideas will emerge from various parties that will benefit others, much like animals in the ecosystem, and solutions will be the result of collective brainpower as there won't be "one" party who figures it all out at once.

Archer's efforts have demonstrated that they can substantiate much of their nous and I like to view the company a bit like the Wright brothers. Sometimes it just takes one or two heads working together to get it right, and even if they aren't inventing planes, they're doing enough to make progress in understanding things better in this space, which will ultimately determine the company's value in my opinion. These patents get all of the attention, as they probably should, but even if Archer did not achieve anything extraordinary in terms of attaining quantum supremacy, they are part of the ongoing effort to do so (hence the IBM connection). Therefore, when quantum computers are up and running, the show will need brains to keep it running, and that's going to be a big Ace for Archer. That's down to grit and commitment more than anything else, but those qualities are arguably more important in such a venture. Either way, quantum computing is the future. Those who get it will get ahead. Period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.