Dolce - weirdly (in line with climate modelling I came across...

1. 3,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Dolce - weirdly (in line with climate modelling I came across about 20 year ago) spring at least here, seems to be changing. We're having the wettest November EVER right now. So the modelling that shower Singapores climate migrating down and blending with Perths - so far - it seems to be trending that way, at least right now. What can I say - we always welcome rain.

I had a lawyer working for me a while back - he was actually communiting in from Singapore. He came in Monday morning, left Friday afternoon. Why? Because its a 3 hour flight. That's the flip side of Perth - it may be a four hours or so time gap, to much of the rest of Australia - but its the same zone or close to it, for about 60% of the worlds population.

Just a note.

Yes, Perth needs to break out of the insular small town mentality - still. Its getting there. Just go to a few of the film festivals or any of the other festivals - and the ice breaks pretty fast. Or join a sport or a club - cycling club, book club - whatever - and people start to welcome you in pretty quickly.
    Last edited by 6151: 15/11/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.