I thought the Perth area was doing well, page-260

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Joannie - nice to see you chatting here! Well, if you were in the biz, you're certainly qualified to talk.

Can I ask about a tricky question: units. I see the high rises going in up the CBD, South Perth, Subi etc. The views and fitout of the apartments are spectacular, no question. And I also note the disinfectant stations (full body spray...) in one or two of them. But - is there demand going to be there, for things where during a lockdown - you could well be locked into a building, which has a pile of other people in it who could have covid? So far its not a valid concern, as we haven't really had an outbreak (touch wood for right now!) but if there was to be one, or for people coming from areas which have had them - is the demand really going to be there? Don't those shared facilities (ie: pools, gyms, dining) suddenly become risk factors in an age of Covid? Should developers be focussing on larger, more independent apartments (with big balconies! Lool - it always amazes me that Perth doesn't have more rooftop gardens, large balconies etc, with the weather we have).

Would appreciate your and everyone else's thoughts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.