AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

I told grandma to hold. Is this stupid?, page-25

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1573
    Although I agree with the bulk of what you have stated, the idea of an 'expert' could be too kind. Anyone can guess a market will trend backwards, because nearly all stocks do at some point. Refer CBA, TLS, BHP, QAN, QBE, VHY etc. An expert can use information in a positive manner to help or support a wider community such as this forum. Any positive comments made from people on AMP have been ridiculed and belittled. I was threatened with a public slaying if I continued writing.

This all lead me to believe maybe there was an underlying reason for this aggression, such as a short position that is open from BarnArse'. I was quoted to have made BUY recommendations for months, yet posted on AMP for the first time on Thursday night at $2.50. Many qualified and educated 'experts' in this community still believe this is a fair call.

With all that in mind, people on this site do have an interest in AMP, they may like an interest in AMP in the future, may have suffered through the share downturn. An expert would provide advice over the long term that would allow people to be able to use the knowledge for a real outcome. The outcome has to sustainable, and realistic. With that in mind, you would expect long term capital gain. 

'Sell the stock, if you don't, I told you so, and if you disagree with is statement, you will be publicly ridiculed' will never be an expert. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.