CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

i told you cmr doesnt have uranium, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Ahhhh ....If u dont hold and aint interested in buying why do u bother downramping it? Stoopid question hey? U know there is U ..... minmum 14.5 mill lbs for starters at its entree project which is being JORCed so that an applictaion to mine and process will begin in new year so it can become the next major Oz U producer ...... that was declared at EGM.

If CMR doesnt have any U, what's Justin Tutty so anxious about anyway?

Techno "e" completing for mine ahead of overdue results the instos would be waiting on as well as patient rowers haha.

Spot U has hit 61 bucks according to Tradetech. Looks like the spring is winding up :

******Spot Uranium Price Creeps Up to $61/Pound as Buyers Begin to Worry About Supply

Sprott Market Strategist Tells StockInterview:
    “It’s a Bit of a Poker Game”

TradeTech published the weekly spot uranium price indicator of $61/pound, for the week ending November 10th in Friday’s edition of “Nuclear Market Review.” It is posted on the Trade Tech website. But, judging from the number of utilities seeking U3O8 equivalent, it is unlikely spot price increases will stall or stabilize at this level. Nor will the price likely increase by tiny increments between now and year end. By next weekend or the following, we could very well be looking at the ten-percent jump investors have been waiting for.

“It’s a bit of a poker game at the moment,” Sprott Asset Management Market Strategist Kevin Bambrough told StockInterview. “Utilities are scrounging around looking for contracts in size rather than entering a thin spot market.” Bambrough believes the spot market won’t supply utilities with the pounds they required, unless there is “a substantial rise in price.” *********

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.