ZIP 6.52% $1.08 zip co limited..

It actualy is. I haven't been watching the market or stocks for...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It actualy is. I haven't been watching the market or stocks for years. I used zip for while when I got in financial trouble (biz failed and I essentially went bankrupt). I used zip for daily expenses, pretty sure my credit is shot and wouldnt have been able to get credit card.

Anyway the product is really functional and i still have an amount and was basically asking for a quick run down.

After posting i went and did my own research. Basicsly my take is they did the usual; We are in vouge and our market cap is inflated lets buy lots of other shit and worry about making everything profitable later. Market caught up with them, got sick of confusing numbers that hid or were not transparent about the debt and how much of is it bad. Share price got crushed. Debt became a serious issue. Just raised capital or similar to rebalance the books. Still have regulatios headwinds and is being shorted to shit.

My simpleton estimate would be the SP will hover at a bit below the latest cap raising for months. Some will gamble on a recovery.

I like the domestic product, but who knows about the foreign ones. I saw some info in polish which I could read a bit of but its hard to understand without using it. How people spend in other countries is pretty different too.

Temped to buy a little as a gamble. But no rush. The regulatory headwinds could be brutal. Credit checks would have stopped me using it.

Sentiment in here will be toxic because lots of people will have taken a beating...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.075(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.06 $17.63M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13889 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 129859 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.075 ( 6.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.14 $1.06 5526166
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.