ZIP 2.14% $1.44 zip co limited..

Which suits me perfectly, thanks, 10% up and 15% down . I am...

1. 7,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6755
    Which suits me perfectly, thanks, 10% up and 15% down . I am long gamma. My out of the money calls two weeks ago were deep in the money calls at $0.90+ allowing me to sell delta (stock and in my case enough of my options at a profit to keep the rest on for free). Similarly gamma allowed me to buy stock back against my falling delta in the options left, lower. Only small positions to the big boys, but its all gravy.

Delightful day for me thanks (I fear not what you wanted to hear given your regular negativity on ZIP and its holders). And I am happily over buying on the 15% fall.

This is a great report that beat my expectations in many areas. Someone gave some good advice (a regular objective poster on here) of comparing like quarter to quarter for seasonality. Investors should do so very much in mind that the Feds Fund Rate stood at 4.33% at the period end versus around 0.18% the YoY comparison. Unprecedented.

That ZIP has announced those YoY metrics improvements/maintenance with a 400+bps interest rate rise from zero is frankly far better than I'd ever have imagined in December 2021. I think Larry is a bit of a tool at times and didn't think they'd achieve as much as they have in a year. I was wrong. If you told me it would be a sub $600 million mkt cap on that, I'd have told you that you needed your head examined. But many of the down-rampers on ZIP threads do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.030(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.49 $1.41 $20.04M 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 247305 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 37672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.