ZIP 0.35% $1.44 zip co limited..

Edit: this is reply to JW282I've also tried a few. Openpay and...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Edit: this is reply to JW282

I've also tried a few. Openpay and Afterpay especially.

StepPay is much like Afterpay. Zip is different in that you can select repayments based on budget.

For example I went on holidays recently. I generally don't use credit cards, but whenever I've gone overseas for an extended period I used to get a credit card both to show extra finances for getting a visa and backup funds.

This trip I both saved and used Zip for day-to-day before my trip and booked flights/ accom with Zip money. And kept savings in the bank for emergency funds overseas. When I returned to Australia having not used emergency funds I paid back both accounts in full.

I'm neither wealthy, nor poor, just extremely middle class. There's not a huge advantage to the above over just having a credit card except the it's a lot simpler. Zip Money is essentially a cheap credit card with a nicer customer experience. ZipPay is like all other BNPL except the custom repayments are extremely handy for those on a tight budget - think casual / seasonal workers, or people on working holidays.

Zip worked seamlessly overseas (Europe/Asia) and the fact they were early to credit checks for Zip Money gives me some confidence they are acting responsibly and may *may* weather the storm coming for most BNPL players.
    Last edited by ioroboto: 16/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.005(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.39 $11.99M 8.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44494 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 157139 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.