ZIP 4.38% $1.31 zip co limited..

I just saw this mate. No books out yet, but stay tuned. I am...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875

I just saw this mate. No books out yet, but stay tuned.

I am still in dormant mode for the moment. Still a lot of unnecessary risk for me, so sidelines working fine. Some nice recovery in some of the tech wreck stocks I’ve held, but markets still on a knifes edge.

I feel it’s still a while to go before we see any bulls through the gate.in my opinion, zip continues to be a valid concern and (as I suggested a while back), is unlikely to enjoy any sort of “follow suit” type gains. There is a real risk of those who’ve spent considerable time and money averaging down (unless averaged to 70c or lower).

The markets (esp tech wreck) are enjoying some sunshine as data seems to have shown slight improvement (and hope) for macro/geopolitical conditions.

Nasdaq, XTX , all showing positive trajectory for tech (and somewhat fintech), with some past unicorns doing very much the same. The fact zip has continued to flounder, and actually buck the trend, is in my opinion, quite telling.

If it’s tech or fintech you’re after, then as I said a while back about capital preservation and risk reward, there will be (are) much safer and more guaranteed (and evidently larger) returns to be made elsewhere. And if it’s growth I was after, I think (for many logical reasons) it’s very unlikely that zip will see the 1000-2000% growth rides that it’s holders once previously enjoyed.

good to see some positivity about though!

all in my own opinion, do your own research.

#alphabets #alphanumiracle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.055(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 $8.806M 6.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1370 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 194028 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.30
  Change
0.055 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 1773143
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.