ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

There's one simple way of assessing a company.Try being a...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    There's one simple way of assessing a company.
    Try being a customer.
    As a customer of Zip, I can say these chaps are complete amateurs.
    With any normal financial institution, reporting a fraudulent transaction is as
    simple as picking up the phone.
    With Zip:
    a) some bot chat messenger thing. that doesnt know what its doing and even notes it's "in training" eventually says contact Zip but gives no phone number
    b) finding the phone number online leads to a recorded message that theyll get back to you eventually
    c) sending an email of the false transaction, gets a message saying they're terribly busy and will be in touch (in maybe 28 days)
    d) most importantly, is how this transaction occurred (a purchase of a Zip "gift card" ? what even is that, and how many fraudulent transactions are they processing ?. Or maybe it is my bad - something I didnt know I'd done, but they have no-one to explain whats happened)

This is no way to run a finance institution and the whole crock of shite is doomed.
    So forget what customers are experiencing. Playing share market games can only go for so long, before the dung hits the windmill. Running an unprofitable operation, cutting staff, to try and make some money. Trying to add new products/services that compete with every other finance house in town, and then closing them.

There's clearly money to be made in the daily ups and downs in the sharemarket games that are being played (as evidenced in hitting 50c today), but as a long term investment. In my opinion get some bubs shares instead. At least they sell something real.

For right now, investors are hoping the team that created this pile are the ones who can pull it out. The smartest person in the room is the chief risk officer who walked out.

There are going to be lots of tears, like with Sneakerboy and all the others right now, but this is of course all my personal opinion (albeit with 30yrs experience and endless qualifications), and not to be taken as investment advise.Go for it lads and lasses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.