ZIP 2.28% $2.24 zip co limited..

good luck getting a response on this onethe last thing I recall...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    good luck getting a response on this one

the last thing I recall this guy saying, was that zip is cheap when comparing zips shareprice to affirm lol

he then couldn’t answer any factual analysis to justify his bullish sentiment other than it “looks cheap”, which he then credits to some irrelevant degree he did in Europe lol

he wouldn’t have a clue what to expect, never mind what metrics are important, except of course for “same margins” and “decreased bad debts”

zip will show another poor growth report, concerning actually. I see UK continuing to struggle the most, followed by another poor US turnout, largely due to an inferior marketing and product, with no exclusives, no large vendors / platforms, which has left the door wide open for affirm, Klarna, PayPal and block to eat their lunch.

I remember last year people saying zip is the competition in the US. Wrong, quadpay was an explosive brand which got bought, rebranded and then started to show slowed growth for the next 3 consecutive quarters.

the positive is that it can’t go too much lower from here based on another underwhelming update,

36/38 still looking a very likely floor.

all in my opinion, dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.050(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.835B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.30 $2.18 $41.43M 18.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33224 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 160943 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.